Marketing Coordinator and Designer
As a member of First Western Properties, the Marketing Coordinator will support the Company and Brokers to continually improve the company’s brand and customer and employee relationships by generating compelling marketing content. This role interfaces and communicates efficiently with all levels of the company, including the senior partners, brokers and operations team.
Design, Planning, Analytics, Social Media, Email, and SEO/Web.
- Produce high-quality print and digital collateral, including brochures, flyers, email campaigns, social media posts, and website content utilizing Adobe InDesign and Adobe creative suite.
- Coordinate all marketing and advertising activities, including online and offline campaigns, events, and promotions.
- Work with the brokers and partners to identify notable activities and milestones and generate marketing content for distribution on various internal and external platforms.
- Develop and implement marketing plans that align with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Manage the company’s social media accounts, including content creation, scheduling, and analysis.
- Plan and implement content distribution calendar.
- Monitor and analyze marketing performance metrics to improve campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Collaborate with the sales team to create sales enablement materials that support their efforts.
- Build and maintain relationships with external vendors, agencies, and partners to ensure high-quality marketing collateral and services.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in marketing, advertising, and digital media.
- Coordinate, set-up/tear-down event booths, catering, marketing boards and presentations, etc.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, Graphic Design or equivalent work experience
- Able to provide work portfolio with relevant experience.
- Interest in or experience in real estate, architecture, or engineering
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, social media platforms, Constant Contact, and web (WordPress).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively to develop effective marketing campaigns.
- Able to pass a drug screening.
- Able to lift 35 pounds.
Qualities for Success
- Strong organizational skills, task management, multitasking.
- Flexibility to work with a number of stakeholders.
- Great eye for design to create visually appealing on-brand marketing collateral.
- Innovative, self-starter, and able to work independently with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Comfortable accepting edits, rewrites, and feedback from teammates and supervisors
- A flexible team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic environment.
- Motivation to continually learn and take on added responsibilities whenever needed.
- Takes ownership and is committed to the success of the company and the marketing department.
- An interest in learning new skills with a drive for pushing the Marketing Department forward.
Salary and Benefits
- $65,000 – $75,000 depending on experience
- Benefits: PTO and Vacation only.
Expectations of Position
- Salaried, full-time position, working 40 or more hours per week depending on event schedule and deadlines.
- In-office (team collaboration is important)
- Standard office hours are 8am to 5pm
- Attendance at after-hours functions may be required.
- Travel to industry conferences may be required.
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Send in your current resume, including both project and position experience, a cover letter summarizing your qualifications in marketing by clicking the button above.
Skills Test will be given after first interview.